Dedicated Family Lawyers
Child Support Lawyer In Los Angeles
Attorneys Resolving Custody and CHILD Support Cases in Los Angeles County
When it comes to divorce, one of the most complicated issues for divorcing spouses to agree upon is establishing the terms of child custody and child support.
Here at the Law Offices of Kenneth U. Reyes, P.C., we recognize how emotionally draining it is to end your marriage and have to agree upon the terms of child custody and child support. We realize that no two clients are going through the same situation.
Don't settle for working with just any attorney—work with an experienced Child Support Attorney in Los Angeles! Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
How Can a Lawyer Help With Child Support?
Los Angeles Child Support Attorney Reyes is one of the few lawyers in the state to be a board-certified specialist. A board-certified specialist means that he is deemed an expert in his field of law—certified by California after taking and passing a complicated written exam.
To pass this test, Attorney Reyes had to demonstrate his extensive experience in the field and ongoing education and go through evaluations by his peers and judges who are familiar with his work.
A lawyer can help you in the following ways:
- Help you set up child support.
- Help you modify child support, with your and your family's best interests in mind.
- Provide you with important information that will help you protect your parental rights.
- Answer your questions and provide you with clarity regarding your situation.
- Collecting evidence to support your case.
- Fiercely representing you in court.
Contact our child support attorneys online today to schedule a consultation.
When You Hire Our Attorneys, You'll Benefit From:
- We use the most effective resources the field has to offer.
- We have 24 years of combined experience in the field.
- We believe in giving back to our community.
- We have other experience: Our founder is a former CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
- We have extensive civil litigation experience.
Unfortunately, disagreements are not uncommon to arise during child custody and child support cases.
While we want our clients to work through their matters peacefully, we recognize that this is not always possible. If you and your divorcing spouse are unable to agree on the terms of child support or child custody, we possess the ability to go to court on your behalf.
With extensive experience in civil litigation, we are not afraid to go to court and represent our clients if necessary.
When it comes to the well-being of your children, you would not want to allow just any attorney to handle your child support case in Los Angeles, California.
Instead, it is essential to ensure that the legal team you choose to work with is one you can trust.
Our Los Angeles child support attorneys are genuinely passionate about the clients we work with, as well as their children. We believe in coming up with reasonable solutions for the entire family. Regardless of how complicated your case may seem, you do not have to face the California family law system alone.
Our Los Angeles family law attorneys stand ready to assist you and constantly provide you with the high-quality and personalized legal representation you deserve. Please find out how we can help you with your child custody and child support issues.
- Determination of Child Support Payments in California
- When Can A Child Support Or Spousal Support Be Modified?
- How To Obtain Custody and Visitation Rights for Unmarried Dads
- Pet Custody: What Will Happen To My Dog?
Ready to learn more about child support and child custody in Los Angeles? Contact our firm today to set up a consultation!
“This law firm is really very dedicated to a fast result of whatever needs to be done in the right way and indeed at the very right time.” - J.I.
“Everyone was very attentive and accommodating. I truly recommend him and his firm.” - M.Z.
“He and his staff had guided us from the start until the time that we had an interview and finally got an approval on my petition for green card.” - J.B.
“Kenneth took the time to sit down with us to explain the process” - L.P.
- Board-Certified Family Law Specialist
- Over 24 Years of Legal Experience
- Award-Winning Certified Public Accountant
- Regularly Published Legal Professional
- Highly Involved in the Filipino Community
- Fluent in English, Spanish, Tagalog, and Bicol