CPA Lawyer - Board Certified Family Law Specialist
Dedicated Family Lawyers

LA Modifications Attorney

CA Divorce Lawyers – (213) 798-4854

Sometimes the financial or personal circumstances of a parent can change. When this happens, you may modify an existing decree, such as a child custody or support order, in order to reflect these changes. If you need help modifying an existing court order, you have come to the right place. We, the skilled legal team at the Law Offices of Kenneth U. Reyes, P.C., can help you petition for modification in a timely and appropriately manner.

19 years of experience on Your Side

Since 1991, we have made a name for ourselves by providing high-caliber services that are rooted in professionalism and open communication. Our Los Angeles family law firm can help you work towards the most positive result possible. Our philosophy is to seek out the most efficient strategy to resolve our client's dispute and legal problems without compromising their interests.

We offer our clients the following:

  • Individualized attention from start to finish
  • Cost-effective strategies that are aligned with their goals
  • A sole lawyer dedicated to your case, from beginning to end

One of the few California attorneys who is both a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS) by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization and a former Certified Public Accountant (CPA) happens to be our firm's founder. Drawing from this extensive CPA experience, we can take a look at your financial situation and factor this into your modification petition.

Call the Law Offices of Kenneth U. Reyes, P.C.!

The Law Offices of Kenneth U. Reyes, P.C. is here for you and your family. Our Los Angeles divorce lawyer can review the details of your case and provide you with a results-driven strategy that is designed to meet your needs.

For more information on how we can assist you with your modification case,
give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Client Testimonials

  • “He and his staff had guided us from the start until the time that we had an interview and finally got an approval on my petition for green card.”


  • “Consultation is answered swiftly (same day inquiry and feedback), provides assistance in every step of the way, application is processed promptly.”


  • “The firm's expertise and care in handling my case has yielded the desired results in my three succeeding cases they handled.”


  • “He also helped me with my petition for my wife and my youngest son. They are now here in California with me.”


  • “Never did we feel that the office treated us like mere clients. We truly felt partners throughout the process.”


Why Choose Our Firm?

  1. Board-Certified Family Law Specialist
  2. Over 20 Years of Legal Experience
  3. Award-Winning Certified Public Accountant
  4. Regularly Published Legal Professional
  5. Highly Involved in the Filipino Community
  6. Fluent in English, Spanish, Tagalog, and Bicol
Use this form to set up your consultation.
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please enter a message.