Dedicated Family Lawyers
Family Law Attorney in Los Angeles
Board Certified Family Lawyer Helping Families in the Los Angeles Area
Nothing is more distressing than facing a family law case that needs to be resolved. We, the highly-skilled Los Angeles family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Kenneth U. Reyes, APC, understand this and wish to make the process less overwhelming and daunting for our clients in Los Angeles, CA. Our boutique family law firm in Los Angeles has guided families through various family cases through compassionate legal consultation since 1999.
Experiencing family law issues in Los Angeles? Call our board-certified family lawyers at Law Offices of Kenneth U. Reyes, APC today. You can also complete our online form and a member of our Los Angeles family firm will reach out promptly.
cases our Los Angeles family lawyers handle
Below are some of the cases that family legal representatives practice. In such a case, a family attorney can act as an arbitrator, and assist them to approach the issue logically and within the law.
Let our Los Angeles family law firm assist you with any of the following family cases:
What Do Judges Look For In Child Custody Cases in Los Angeles?
Judges in Los Angeles highly prefer keeping a child or children in a plan that is best suitable for the child or children. There are some factors, however, that you can expect a judge to consider. Putting together a parenting strategy with a family law attorney can help you gain momentum.
Learn more about our Los Angeles child custody attorney.
Have questions regarding your family case? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions about family law in Los Angeles County.
Board Certified Family Law Specialist & Former CPA
We are proud to be led by one of the few attorneys who is both a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS) by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization and a former Certified Public Accountant (Former CPA).
Why is this important?
- This specialization speaks volumes about our commitment to providing well-versed legal representation inside and outside the courtroom.
- This extensive accounting experience is beneficial when sorting through the financial aspects of divorce, especially those involving high-net assets divorce throughout Los Angeles.
- When you turn to the family court lawyers in Los Angeles for guidance, you can feel at ease in knowing that your rights and interests will be safeguarded.
- You can leave the worrying to us so you can focus on spending time with your family.
Our experienced Los Angeles family law attorneys are committed to pursuing our clients' positive outcomes to move on with their lives.
Learn more about our Los Angeles divorce lawyer.
Contact Our Los Angeles Family Law Firm Today
At the Family Law Office of Kenneth U. Reyes, P.C., our Los Angeles family law firm can address your concerns and answer your questions during your initial appointment.
The Family Law Offices of Kenneth U. Reyes, APC in Los Angeles will remain at your side, no matter what happens.
Find out what 24 years of combined family law experience can do for you when you contact us for more information. Give us a call to set up a consultation with an attorney from our Los Angeles family law firm.
“He also worked with my budget since I was on my own and had no financial support from anyone I only counted with my income.” - J.M.
“Never did we feel that the office treated us like mere clients. We truly felt partners throughout the process.” - J.C.
“level-headed and professional” - J.C.
“The firm's expertise and care in handling my case has yielded the desired results in my three succeeding cases they handled.” - R.L.
WHY CHOOSE OUR FIRM?
- Board-Certified Family Law Specialist
- Over 24 Years of Legal Experience
- Award-Winning Certified Public Accountant
- Regularly Published Legal Professional
- Highly Involved in the Filipino Community
- Fluent in English, Spanish, Tagalog, and Bicol